The ‘My CookBook Online’ Service is provided by the MAADINFO SERVICES Company.
By using the website ‘My CookBook Online’ or the mobile applications ‘My CookBook’, MAADINFO SERVICES may collect and process your personal data. MAADINFO SERVICES is committed to ensuring that your private information is protected.
MAADINFO SERVICES may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.
The My CookBook Online website has been recorded at the CNIL under the registration number 1679866 v 0.
Collected DataMAADINFO SERVICES may collect the following information. These data are not public.
- Personal data: When you register on the website, MAADINFO SERVICES asks you to provide a valid email address. You can also provide at any time your first name, and last name with the page ‘Personal information’. We ask you your first name, your last name and your address when you subscribe to a Premium (Pro) account.
- User files: You can save and upload some files (recipe files, pictures or images) when you use the website. MAADINFO SERVICES processes these files in the same way as your personal data.
- Device information: If you synchronize your account with our android application ‘My CookBook’ (or ‘Mes Recettes’) or our iOS application ‘My CookBook’, we may collect device-specific information (hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers)
- Log information: Server logs may store data such as your IP address, operating system, visited pages and requests, hour and date of connection.
- Cookies: MAADINFO SERVICES may use temporary ‘cookies‘. These are text files used to recognize customers’ devices when logging on to its services. If you don’t want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings.
- External Links : When searching a new recipe, you may open some external Web sites. This Web sites may collect their own data. This Policy does not address, and we are not responsible for, the privacy practices of Web sites operated by third parties, whether they are linked to or otherwise accessible from the website ‘My CookBook Online’ or the mobile applications ‘My CookBook’. The inclusion of a link or accessibility of third party Web sites does not imply endorsement of such third party Web site by us.
- Google analytics: Google Analytics is a web analysis service that enables us to better understand user behaviors. The collected information is anonymous. My CookBook has implemented Google Analytics Display Advertising Features including Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. You can opt-out of the Google Analytics Display Advertiser Features through Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps or this add-on https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
- Google custom search: The search of new recipes is provided by Google Inc. You acknowledge and agree to respect the confidentiality rules of Google (available at http://www.google.fr/privacy.html) through the use of the research box. By using the search box, you agree that Google uses your personal data according to rules of confidentiality.
- Facebook, Twitter: You can use Facebook or Twitter buttons if you want to like our website or share a recipe. These buttons function using code provided by Facebook, Twitter and Google+ respectively. Please read the privacy declarations of Facebook, Twitter and Google+ respectively (which can change regularly) to determine what they do with your personal data that they process via these cookies.
Use of collected information
These data are used to ensure the proper functioning of the website and to improve the quality of our services.
MAADINFO SERVICES uses your personal data (email, first name, last name) in order to validate your account and to send you and your friends some automatic emails according to your actions on the website (emails related to your Premium (Pro) subscription, invoices, sending a recipe to a friend, sending invitations, …). MAADINFO SERVICES may use your email address in a non-commercial purpose (newsletter, survey).
Your address is used for billing purposes.
Other collected data are used to improve our services.
Who uses the personal data collected by MAADINFO SERVICES?
My CookBook Online does not sell, make commercial use of, or lease to third parties the information about you.
MAADINFO SERVICES reserves the right at all times (but has no obligation) to delete or to refuse to distribute any Content from its Service and to delete User accounts. MAADINFO SERVICES also reserves the right to access, read, store and divulge any information deemed necessary to: (i) comply with laws, regulations, and legal procedures or requirements, (ii) apply the Terms and Conditions, including enquiries into possible violations of these Conditions, (iii) detect, prevent, or deal with fraud, security or technical problems, (iv) respond to Users’ requests for assistance, or (v) protect the rights, property or security of My CookBook Online, its Users, or the general public.
We follow strict security procedures in relation to the storage and disclosure of information that you have transmitted to us in order to avoid any unauthorized use.
We are concerned for our Users’ security. Although we make every effort to preserve the security of your content and your account, MAADINFO SERVICES cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to breach our security precautions. Please inform us immediately of any unauthorized use or unauthorized attempt to access your account.
The data collected during the use of the Site will be kept for the time necessary to use the Account.
These data are stored on the MAADINFO SERVICES servers. When a user account is disabled, MAADINFO SERVICE keeps the user data for a maximum period of one year after deactivation. Beyond this period, the data collected will be deleted from the MAADINFO SERVICES servers.
In accordance with the law of January 6th, 1978 (article 27), entitled ‘Informatique et libertés’ [French data protection law], you have a right to access and rectify your personal data (déclaration CNIL n°1679866 v 0).
To exercise this right you should contact SARL MAADINFO SERVICES 2 allée des Ormeaux 06130 GRASSE, France or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
You can also modify your personal information on our website in the “Settings/Personal Information” section.